phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix-4.4 with CDH5.4.0
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 15:20:06 GMT
Phoenix-runnable is actually the uberjar for the query server. Instead,
you'll need the "server" jar. Sorry, these names are a bit confusing.

On Friday, May 8, 2015, Anirudha Khanna <akhanna@marinsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to deploy Phoenix-4.4.0 with HBase-1.0.0 from CDH5.4.0. From
> the phoenix build, I copied the
> jar, phoenix-server-4.4.0-HBase-1.0-runnable.jar over to the HBase lib
> directory and was able to successfully start the HBase cluster.
>
> But when I tried to connect to the cluster using sqlline.py
> $zookeeperQuorum I got the following exception,
>
> Error: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: SYSTEM.CATALOG:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan.setRaw(Z)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan;
> at org.apache.phoenix.util.ServerUtil.createIOException(ServerUtil.java:84)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.createTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1148)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.generated.MetaDataProtos$MetaDataService.callMethod(MetaDataProtos.java:10515)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.execService(HRegion.java:7054)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execServiceOnRegion(RSRpcServices.java:1740)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execService(RSRpcServices.java:1722)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:31309)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2035)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:107)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:130)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:107)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan.setRaw(Z)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan;
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.buildDeletedTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:925)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.loadTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1001)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.createTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1097)
> ... 10 more (state=08000,code=101)
>
> Looking into the HBase master logs they looked clean, (no expcetions), but
> the RegionServer had a similar exception,
>
> 2015-05-08 15:43:20,039 INFO
>  [PostOpenDeployTasks:f629ad7161c1b03ba7b0aa4459a85a60]
> hbase.MetaTableAccessor: Updated row
> SYSTEM.CATALOG,,1431079592560.f629ad7161c1b03ba7b0aa4459a85a60. with
> server=localhost,16201,1431079934872
> 2015-05-08 15:43:23,138 ERROR
> [B.defaultRpcServer.handler=4,queue=1,port=16201]
> coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl: createTable failed
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan.setRaw(Z)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan;
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.buildDeletedTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:925)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.loadTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1001)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.createTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:1097)
> at
> org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.generated.MetaDataProtos$MetaDataService.callMethod(MetaDataProtos.java:10515)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.execService(HRegion.java:7054)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execServiceOnRegion(RSRpcServices.java:1740)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execService(RSRpcServices.java:1722)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:31309)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2035)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:107)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:130)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:107)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>
>
> Any help in helping resolve this is greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Anirudha
>

Mime
View raw message