From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Connection Timeout
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 22:13:47 GMT
Hi Alex,

It's probably not hanging forever, but going through the -- very long by
default -- HBase connection retry loop. Probably you can enabled more
verbose logging and see exactly what's happening. Can you confirm this is
the case and file a ticket against Phoenix at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX ? Depending on how your
consuming Phoenix, the log4j.properties file is probably in the bin folder
next to sqlline.py.

Thanks,
Nick