From Deepak Jain <deepak.j...@ioof.com.au>
Subject RE: Phoenix 4.3.1 client jars not available in maven central
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 23:17:28 GMT
Just wondering why insert, update verbs are not available as standard verbs in phoenix syntax
I think having them will provide an easier integration with exiting tools and technologies
Any thoughts

dj
From: Arun Kumaran Sabtharishi [mailto:arun1087@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 30 May 2015 8:08 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Phoenix 4.3.1 client jars not available in maven central

To add phoenix 4.3.1 dependency in the project and building, phoenix-4.3.1 client jars are
not in maven central repository. Which is the right place to request to add the jars in the
repository? Or is this the right place?

Thanks,
Arun

The information in this email and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or
copyright material belonging to us, related entities or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient you are prohibited from disclosing this information. If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email or phone and delete
it. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We use security software but do not guarantee
this email is free from viruses. You assume responsibility for any consequences arising from
the use of this email. This email may contain personal views of the sender not authorised
by us.