Thanks a lot Thomas, will try it out.

Just saw this line in PhoenixConnection class

this.scn = JDBCUtil.getCurrentSCN(url, this.info);

What does scn stand for ?

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262
abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Thomas D'Silva <tdsilva@salesforce.com> wrote:
Abhilash,

You can set the timestamp by setting the
PhoenixRuntime.CURRENT_SCN_ATTRIB property on the phoenix connection.
See "Can phoenix work on tables with arbitrary timestamp" on
http://phoenix.apache.org/faq.html

-Thomas