From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ScanningResultIterator resiliency
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:25:55 GMT
Hi Flavio,

  Currently, the default scanner caching value that Phoenix runs with is
1000. You can give it a try to reduce that number by updating the property "
*hbase.client.scanner.caching*"  in your hbase-site.xml. If you are doing a
lot of processing for each record in your Mapper,  you might still notice
these errors.

Regards
Ravi