From 丁桂涛(桂花) <dinggui...@baixing.com>
Subject Re: Creating table with multiple column families having dynamic columns
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:38:05 GMT
see the Phoenix FAQ
<http://phoenix.apache.org/faq.html#Are_there_any_tips_for_optimizing_Phoenix>
:

   - Use *multiple column families*

Column family contains related data in separate files. If you query use
selected columns then it make sense to group those columns together in a
column family to improve read performance.

Example:

Following create table DDL will create two column faimiles A and B.

*CREATE TABLE TEST (MYKEY VARCHAR NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, A.COL1 VARCHAR,
A.COL2 VARCHAR, B.COL3 VARCHAR)*