From Ciureanu Constantin <ciureanu.constan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CsvBulkLoadTool hanging
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 21:10:45 GMT
Hi Marek,
Change the rights for the output folder.

I had the same problem, solved it initially by manually changing the rights
to 777, from a console, when the application finished the MR job and was in
the infinite loop.  My current working solution was to code a sleep of 5sec
then change the rights for the output folder before the line with
incremental load.
Pe 10 apr. 2015 6:58 p.m., "Marek Wiewiorka" <marek.wiewiorka@gmail.com> a
scris: