From "Thomas D'Silva" <tdsi...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Socket timeout while counting number of rows of a table
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 18:13:36 GMT
The phoenix.query.timeoutMs property should be set on the
hbase-site.xml of the client (in the phoenix/bin) directory, not the
server hbase-site.xml. See
https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/wiki/Tuning .  Did you try just
setting it on the client side config before starting sqlline and
running the query?

Thanks,
Thomas