From ashish tapdiya <ashishtapd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: understanding phoenix code flow
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 22:08:50 GMT
Hi Jesse,

I plan on implementing multi-row transaction support and currently trying
to understand code flow.

I currently have a 6 node cluster setup. I initially linked source in the
client and stepped through using some simple sql workload, however,
realized most of the processing is done on server side.

To be able to step through server side code, I intend to setup hbase in
standalone or pseudo-distributed mode.

Thanks,
~Ashish