From ashish tapdiya <ashishtapd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Phoenix tracing
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 19:42:39 GMT
Hi,

In one slave node's region-server logs i see

2015-04-03 14:07:47,162 INFO org.apache.phoenix.metrics.Metrics:
Initializing metrics system: phoenix
2015-04-03 14:07:47,162 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: HBase metrics system
already initialized!
2015-04-03 14:07:47,163 WARN org.apache.phoenix.metrics.Metrics: Phoenix
metrics2/tracing sink was not started. Should be it be?

On Master and other slaves i dont see phoenix metrics but only hbase
metrics initialization

2015-04-03 14:07:22,275 INFO org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsConfig:
loaded properties from hadoop-metrics2.properties
2015-04-03 14:07:22,338 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: Scheduled snapshot
period at 10 second(s).
2015-04-03 14:07:22,339 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: HBase metrics system
started

Thanks,
~Ashish