From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Phoenix tracing
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 19:46:43 GMT
It looks like you are using two different metrics files on the classpath of
the server. You can only have one (quirk of Hadoop's metrics2 system). The
configurations for the phoenix sinks should be in the
hadoop-metrics2-hbase.properties
file since HBase will load the metrics system before the phoenix CPs have a
chance to initialize it.

See "hadoop-metrics2-hbase.properties" under
http://phoenix.apache.org/tracing.html for what should go into the file for
phoenix tracing to be enabled.