From Devaraj Das <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hbase / phoenix errors
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 14:50:55 GMT
Hi Ralph, were you using the Phoenix bundled with HDP-2.2 or was that a separate installation?
Could you please copy/paste some log lines around the time of a regionserver's crash (look
for exceptions etc around that time in the regionserver logs).

Thanks
Devaraj

On Apr 6, 2015, at 3:00 PM, Perko, Ralph J <Ralph.Perko@pnnl.gov<mailto:Ralph.Perko@pnnl.gov>>