From Nicolas Maillard <nmaill...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hive external table
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 18:57:20 GMT
Hello Marek

There are a couple ways of reaching to phoenix through Hive

- One is calling out directly the hbase layer with the Hive Hbase connector but this has some
caveats.

- Second is this project I am working on, the latest branch is built against phoenix 4.3,
but building it against 4.2.2 should not create any problems from a usage part , if it does
I need to fix it.

Could you explain the issue or file an issue on the project.

- Third if it is urgent you could dump your Hive data in a csv format and use the phoenix
Bulkloader.

Whatever the way you decide to go please do forward some details about your error so I can
fix if needed

[Hortonworks, Inc.]<http://hortonworks.com/>

Nicolas <mailto:mjohansson@hortonworks.com> Maillard
Solutions Engineer - EMEA<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mats-johansson/0/64b/9>