Thanks Nick,

I'd be happy to reach out to the EMR folks about the bootstrap action, and I will submit a pull request shortly.

cheers,
Ryan

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ryan,

The Apache Phoenix community doesn't manage the EMR bootstrap actions, those are handled by EMR themselves. Unless one of the EMR folks is lurking here, you'll probably have better luck by raising the issue on the AWS EMR forum.

We do however manage our own getting started docs, and those for AWS integration on phoenix.apache.org. Our docs are on github, would you be willing to submit a pull request based on your more recent experiences?

Thanks a lot!
-n