Hi Chandu,

Unfortunately, Its a company private event so i wont me able to make it public.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 2:03 AM, Chandu <chandugunturi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Is it a webinar? How can I join the meeting?

Thanks,
Chandu.

On 7 March 2015 at 02:20, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi James/Mujtaba,

I am giving a tech talk of HBase on Monday morning. I wanted to demo Phoenix as part of that. Installation of 4.0.0 jars can only be done in office hours because i am dependent on other team to do it. If i can get the jar in 1-2 hours. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org> wrote:
Mujtaba - do you know where our 4.0.0-incubating artifacts are?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

--