From "donhoff_h" <165612...@qq.com>
Subject Install Phoenix on HBase1.0
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:55:35 GMT
Hi, experts.

I am new in Phoenix. Recently I am trying to install phoenix4.3 on Apache HBase1.0 cluster.
The HBase cluster is security-enabled. And I put the phoenix server jar under the path $HBASE_HOME/lib/.
I also make changes in the hbase-site.xml as following:

hbase.regionserver.wal.codec=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.IndexedWALEditCodec
hbase.region.server.rpc.scheduler.factory.class=org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.ipc.PhoenixIndexRpcSchedulerFactory
hbase.master.loadbalancer.class=org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.balancer.IndexLoadBalancer
hbase.coprocessor.master.classes=org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.master.IndexMasterObserver
hbase.coprocessor.regionserver.classes=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexMerger

But when I start the hbase, the master reports the following error. Could anybody help me
to figure out why I can't start hbase ? Thanks!
==========The reported ERROR============
2015-03-11 16:08:37,725 ERROR [main] master.HMasterCommandLine: Master exiting
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed construction of Master: class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.constructMaster(HMaster.java:1982)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.startMaster(HMasterCommandLine.java:198)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMasterCommandLine.run(HMasterCommandLine.java:139)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.ServerCommandLine.doMain(ServerCommandLine.java:126)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.main(HMaster.java:1996)
Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.ipc.PhoenixIndexRpcSchedulerFactory.create(Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/ipc/PriorityFunction;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/Abortable;)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/ipc/RpcScheduler;
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.<init>(RSRpcServices.java:790)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterRpcServices.<init>(MasterRpcServices.java:195)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.createRpcServices(HMaster.java:474)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer.<init>(HRegionServer.java:492)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.<init>(HMaster.java:333)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.constructMaster(HMaster.java:1977)
    ... 5 more‍