From Abhilash L L <abhil...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Re: Connection params on phoenix
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 05:07:26 GMT
Yea, server side has to be on the site.xml.

What about the client side ones?

I tried checking usages of setAutoCommit() function in the phoenix
connection..  but couldnt find it properly..  For now calling it on the
connection directly but would be better if the driver/connections takes
care of it

Also..  in the phoenix code found a constant for
phoenix.query.timeoutMs
but not for
phoenix.connection.autoCommit

So, not sure if its supported. I can see that mutate batch size is being
read from the props in the constructor of phoenix connection though.

* Interface to group together services needed during querying. The

* parameters that may be set in {@link org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration}
* are documented here: https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/wiki/Tuning

Found this on top of the org.apache.phoenix.query.QueryServices

It says only hadoop conf is supported...

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262