From 彭昶勳 <cxpeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Join not returning any results in Phoenix
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:42:38 GMT
Hi guys,

I encountered some problems when doing Join queries with Phoenix. I can get
correct answer from simple query,
but some Join queries return no results.

I can get correct result by the following query

select * from myTableA a join myTableB b on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

but I get no result if I try

select * from myTableB b join myTableA a on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

And I can get correct result from both following queries:

select count(*) from myTableB b join myTableA a on b.telnum =
a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

select count(*) from myTableA a join myTableB b on b.telnum =
a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

I have tried different size of my tables(10 rows, 1krow, 10k rows)
and the results are all the same.

Many thanks for any suggestions