From 彭昶勳 <cxpeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join not returning any results in Phoenix
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:16:47 GMT
Hi Sun,

There is no any error or exception for my query without result.

The query and the explain plan are as following

select * from myTableB b join myTableA a on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

CLIENT PARALLEL 3-WAY FULL SCAN OVER MYTABLEB
CLIENT MERGE SORT
     PARALLEL INNER-JOIN TABLE 0
         CLIENT PARALLEL 3-WAY FULL SCAN OVER MYTABLEA
         CLIENT MERGE SORT
     AFTER-JOIN SERVER FILTER BY (B.STARTDATE <= A.DATE AND A.DATE <=
B.TERMDATE)

thanks,
Allen