From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EMR Bootstrap failing
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 22:34:18 GMT
Hi Ryan,

The Apache Phoenix community doesn't manage the EMR bootstrap actions,
those are handled by EMR themselves. Unless one of the EMR folks is lurking
here, you'll probably have better luck by raising the issue on the AWS EMR
forum.

We do however manage our own getting started docs, and those for AWS
integration on phoenix.apache.org. Our docs are on github, would you be
willing to submit a pull request based on your more recent experiences?

Thanks a lot!
-n