From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 01:29:49 GMT
As a terrible hack, you may be able to create a jar containing a noop
coprocessor called org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
(make sure it extends BaseRegionObserver) and drop it into the RS lib
directory, restart the process. That should satisfy this "table descriptor
death pill", allowing it to come up far enough that you can remove the
coprocessor using the alter table procedure i described earlier.

-n