From Dark Hawk <d4rxh...@gmail.com>
Subject UPSERT SELECT works partially
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:28:17 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Phoenix 4.3.0 on Cloudera CDH 5.3.

I'm trying to use the "UPSERT SELECT" statement.
It seems to work partially. Only a fews rows are updated in HBase.

>From Squirrel, I have created 2 tables:

CREATE TABLE "PHOENIX_FROM" (id VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, "CF1"."date" VARCHAR)
CREATE TABLE "PHOENIX_TO" (id VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, "CF1"."date" VARCHAR)

Then I have inserted about 1000 rows in the PHOENIX_FROM table with Java
HBase API.
(verified with a "count" from hbase shell)

Then from squirrel, when I launch the following command, only 100 rows are
inserted in the destination table:

UPSERT INTO "PHOENIX_TO" SELECT * FROM "PHOENIX_FROM"

Do you know what's happening?

Thanks