From Sergey Belousov <sergey.belou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating multiple views off existent HBase table.
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 03:36:30 GMT
Thank you James

this one works for me too but my case little bit more complex
my key is
<4byte><4byte><4byte><8byte><array[0..N of 8bytes members]>
I manage to project properly <4byte><4byte><4byte><8byte> but <array[0..N
of 8bytes members]> part keep figting me :)

Is it possible to have array of \x00\x00\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\x01 elements
and what is proper way to surface it in the view and be able to have WHERE
on it with regex on bytes? [?]