From Tulasi Paradarami <tulasi.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add a snapshotted phoenix table
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 04:51:24 GMT
How big is the table? I think, its taking so long to create the table
because phoenix creates a new column "_0" for each row with null
values. So, when it failed the upserts were only partially complete but
table is available for querying. Since, view doesnt perform this upsert,
its faster to create & query.