From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:50:34 GMT
Hi James/Mujtaba,

I am giving a tech talk of HBase on Monday morning. I wanted to demo
Phoenix as part of that. Installation of 4.0.0 jars can only be done in
office hours because i am dependent on other team to do it. If i can get
the jar in 1-2 hours. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org>
wrote:

> Mujtaba - do you know where our 4.0.0-incubating artifacts are?
>
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 9:58 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Ted,
> >
> > In morning today, I downloaded 4.1 from the link you provided. The
> problem
> > is that i was unable to find 4.0.0-incubating release artifacts. So, i
> > thought to use 4.1(thinking 4.1 will be a minor & compatible upgrade to
> 4.0)
> > as my client.
> > IMO, we should also have 4.0.0-incubating artifacts since its the
> compatible
> > version with HDP2.1.5(6 month old release of HDP)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Anil Gupta
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ani:
> >> You can find Phoenix release artifacts here:
> >> http://archive.apache.org/dist/phoenix/
> >>
> >> e.g. for 4.1.0:
> >> http://archive.apache.org/dist/phoenix/phoenix-4.1.0/bin/
> >>
> >> Cheers

> broken:

> coming

> shipped,

> http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.1.7/bk_releasenotes_hdp_2.1/content/ch_relnotes-hdp-2.1.5-product.html

> recently:

> anilgupta84@gmail.com>

RS. I was

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost.load(CoprocessorHost.java:177)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.loadTableCoprocessors(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:207)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RegionCoprocessorHost.<init>(RegionCoprocessorHost.java:163)

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.newHRegion(HRegion.java:4119)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.openHRegion(HRegion.java:4430)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.openHRegion(HRegion.java:4403)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.openHRegion(HRegion.java:4359)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.openHRegion(HRegion.java:4310)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.OpenRegionHandler.openRegion(OpenRegionHandler.java:465)
> >> >

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.OpenRegionHandler.process(OpenRegionHandler.java:139)
> >> >
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.executor.EventHandler.run(EventHandler.java:128)

We cant

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta