From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 05:58:01 GMT
Hi Ted,

In morning today, I downloaded 4.1 from the link you provided. The problem
is that i was unable to find 4.0.0-incubating release artifacts. So, i
thought to use 4.1(thinking 4.1 will be a minor & compatible upgrade to
4.0) as my client.
IMO, we should also have 4.0.0-incubating artifacts since its the
compatible version with HDP2.1.5(6 month old release of HDP)

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,