From Anirudha Khanna <akha...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Persisting Objects thru Phoenix
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:00:04 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response. We are looking to store our relational data in
HBase through Phoenix. With this respect we are evaluating whether to use a
framework like JPA or to go native SQL, using a lib like jdbi or jooq, for
doing the serdes from the data store. Was curious if anyone in the
community had a similar use case and how they are solving this problem.

Cheers,
Anirudha