From Krishna <research...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: installing Phoenix using AWS-EMR
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:55:37 GMT
Latest version available on EMR is 0.94, so, you can upgrade phoenix to
3.x, however, EMR's default bootstrap script doesn't do that.
Download and save phoenix binaries to your S3 bucket, modify the EMR
bootstrap script to install 3.x, save it to your S3 bucket and add it as a
bootstrap action. I did something like this a while ago and will send it
across if I find the scripts.
Here is the reference:
https://github.com/awslabs/emr-bootstrap-actions/blob/master/phoenix/install-phoenix-bootstrap.sh