From "Fulin Sun" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Join not returning any results in Phoenix
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:58:44 GMT
Hi,

Did you see any error or exception info for your join query without results?

Can you paste your explain plan results for the query?

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: 彭昶勳
Date: 2015-03-19 16:42
To: user
Subject: Join not returning any results in Phoenix
Hi guys,

I encountered some problems when doing Join queries with Phoenix. I can get correct answer
from simple query,
but some Join queries return no results.

I can get correct result by the following query

select * from myTableA a join myTableB b on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

but I get no result if I try

select * from myTableB b join myTableA a on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

And I can get correct result from both following queries:

select count(*) from myTableB b join myTableA a on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

select count(*) from myTableA a join myTableB b on b.telnum = a.chargedpartyid
where a.date between b.startdate and t.termdate

I have tried different size of my tables(10 rows, 1krow, 10k rows)
and the results are all the same.

Many thanks for any suggestions