From "Fulin Sun" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 01:37:32 GMT
Hi. anil

I remember that you can find the client jars from $PHOENIX_HOME/phoenix-assembly/target with
some kind of phoenix-4.0.0-incubating-client.jar sort of.
If you rebuild phoenix source targeting on your hbase version, that would be the right place.

Or you just want the original tar file for the incubating phoenix? You can find here: https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/phoenix/phoenix-4.0.0-incubating/src/

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: anil gupta
Date: 2015-03-06 09:26
To: user@phoenix.apache.org; James Taylor
CC: dev
Subject: Re: HBase Cluster Down: No jar path specified for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LocalIndexSplitter
@James: Could you point me to a place where i can find tar file of Phoenix-4.0.0-incubating
release? All the links on this page are broken: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/phoenix/

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:04 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:
I have tried to disable the table but since none of the RS are coming up. I am unable to do
it. Am i missing something?
On the server side, we were using the "4.0.0-incubating". It seems like my only option is
to upgrade the server to 4.1.  At-least, the HBase cluster to be UP. I just want my cluster
to come and then i will disable the table that has a Phoenix view.
What would be the possible side effects of using Phoenix 4.1 with HDP2.1.5.
Even after updating to Phoenix4.1, if the problem is not fixed. What is the next alternative?