From Justin Workman <justinjwork...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secure Cluster With SquirrelSQL
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:24:21 GMT
I changed the order of the connection string and I still get the
authentication is required error on the master hbase server, and a timeout
exception on the SQuirerrlSQL client. What jars do I need to add to the
extra classpath section of SQuirrelSQL to get this to work with a secure
cluster running CDH 5.1? I have tried so many variations now, that I am not
sure what else to do???

Thanks again for the help!