From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: TTL
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:34:32 GMT
Hi Ralph,

Thinking out loud...

If you have an index on your table, the TTL will remove some data from the
table but will not clean the references in the index table. So if you query
using the index, that will return some data which doesn't exist anymore on
the original table. Therefore you dataset will become un-consistent.

I will let Phoenix experts confirm.

JM