From Suraj Misra <misra.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Fully qualified tablename query support in Phoenix
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 18:10:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using 4.1.0 Phoenix driver and are able to execute queries having
fully qualified names in table names.
For example:

CREATE TABLE *TEST.CUSTOMERS_TEST* (ID INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, NAME
VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL, AGE INTEGER NOT NULL, CITY CHAR(25))

UPSERT INTO *TEST.CUSTOMERS_TEST* VALUES(102,'hbase2',20,'del')

Select * From *TEST.CUSTOMERS_TEST*

But when I see the phoenix driver implementation I can see that
implementation for supportsSchemasInDataManipulation method always return
false.
As per JDBC documentation, this method retrieves whether a schema name can
be used in a data manipulation statement.But as you can see in above
examples, I can execute DML statements with schema names as well along with
other statements so should this method not return true from phoenix driver?

Thanks,
Suraj