From Chandu <chandugunt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data loaded from Hbase is not visible in Phoenix
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:39:56 GMT
You have to double quotes to get correct mapping from phoenix to hbase
columns.
Try using the upper case letters for all column families & column names in
HBase & try the query again from phoenix.

Also, I faced similar issue when I created a index on phoenix table. It was
showing data till the point of creation of index. After that timestamp,
whatever the rows are inserted into Hbase are not reflected in phoenix
table on HDP2.2, but it was showing up in cloudera 5.2. However, index was
not updated when inserted through hbase in both the cases.

Thanks,
Chandu.

--
Cheers,