From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix meetup in SF on Tue, Feb 24th
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 01:42:01 GMT
Hi Sun,
Take a look at the files tab of the Meetup page and you'll find our
slides posted: http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Apache-Phoenix-Meetup/files/

We'll post recording of the live streaming that we had soon too. Would
love to hear some feedback from you on what's important for you in
terms of future direction/features.

Thanks,
James