From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cascading / Scalding Tap to read / write into Phoenix
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:07:21 GMT
I'm not aware of a Cascading Tap for reading/writing to and from
Phoenix. Phoenix-specific InputFormat and OutputFormat implementations
were recently added to Phoenix, so if there's an easy way to wrap an
existing InputFormat and OutputFormat as a Tap in Cascading, then this
would probably be the easiest way to go.

- Gabriel