From Kevin Verhoeven <Kevin.Verhoe...@ds-iq.com>
Subject RE: sqllite: Upsert query times out after 10 minutes
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 17:59:51 GMT
I figured this out, there was an old HBASE_CONF_PATH that pointed to a non-existent path, so
the hbase-site.xml file was not being used. Setting this value corrected the problem. Simply
point to the folder where the hbase-site.xml file is located: export HBASE_CONF_PATH=/phoenix/bin/

Kevin

From: Kevin Verhoeven
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:51 AM
To: user
Subject: RE: sqllite: Upsert query times out after 10 minutes

After we changed the default to 900000, the error remained the same: Query couldn't be completed
in the alloted time: 600000 ms

Is there a way to force sqllite to use the hbase-site.xml? We have it located in the bin folder
where sqllite is started from, but is that all we need to do? Online I’ve see suggestions
to set the PHOENIX_LIB_DIR, but that has not helped: export PHOENIX_LIB_DIR=/phoenix/bin/

Thanks for your help,

Kevin