From Naga Vijayapuram <Naga_Vijayapu...@gap.com>
Subject Re: Incompatible jars detected between client and server with CsvBulkloadTool
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:38:03 GMT
Hi Sun,

See my comment in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1248 …

With Phoenix 4.3.0, I had to move from HBase 0.98.4 to HBase 0.98.9 to overcome the issue

Naga

On Feb 26, 2015, at 1:57 AM, sunfl@certusnet.com.cn<mailto:sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:

Hi, all

With the latest 4.3 release, I got strange error of incompatible jars for client and server,
as following:

  Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: ERROR 2006 (INT08): Incompatible jars
detected between client and server. Ensure that phoenix.jar is put on the classpath of HBase
in every region server: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ZooKeeperProtos$MetaRegionServer.hasState()Z

Never had seen this kind of exception before. I am sure server jar and client jar are both
phoenix-4.3.0

Any hints are accepted and appreciated.
Thanks,
Sun.