From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: Incompatible jars detected between client and server with CsvBulkloadTool
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 01:41:17 GMT
James, current hbase version goes to 0.98.6-cdh5.3.0. Notice that the 4.3 release is prebuilt
with hbase 0.98.9, would that affect normal usage?

Naga, I did check the issue and found same problem. Also, CsvBulkload as well as local index
are both not functioning well with my current 0.98.6 hbase version.
Do we really need to upgrade hbase cluster? That would be in considerable pressure.

Mujtaba, sqlline works fine. But I cannot do CsvBulkload in my current environment.

Thanks all,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: Mujtaba Chohan
Date: 2015-02-27 04:18
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Incompatible jars detected between client and server with CsvBulkloadTool
Just tried connecting Sqlline using Phoenix 4.3 with clean HBase 0.98.4-hadoop2 and it worked
fine. Any change you are using hadoop1?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Naga Vijayapuram <Naga_Vijayapuram@gap.com> wrote:
Hi Sun,

See my comment in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1248 …

With Phoenix 4.3.0, I had to move from HBase 0.98.4 to HBase 0.98.9 to overcome the issue

Naga