From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Incompatible jars detected between client and server with CsvBulkloadTool
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:57:10 GMT

Hi, all

With the latest 4.3 release, I got strange error of incompatible jars for client and server,
as following:

  Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: ERROR 2006 (INT08): Incompatible jars
detected between client and server. Ensure that phoenix.jar is put on the classpath of HBase
in every region server: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ZooKeeperProtos$MetaRegionServer.hasState()Z

Never had seen this kind of exception before. I am sure server jar and client jar are both
phoenix-4.3.0

Any hints are accepted and appreciated.
Thanks,
Sun.