From "Brady, John" <john.br...@intel.com>
Subject RE: installing Phoenix on a Cloudera 5.3.1 cluster
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:30:45 GMT
Ok thanks Anil.

John

From: anil gupta [mailto:anilgupta84@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 3:45 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: installing Phoenix on a Cloudera 5.3.1 cluster

Hi Job,
You need to put the server jars. IMO, it s not a good practice to put non-cdh jars in lib
folders of hbase because that jar might get wiped off when a cdh upgrade happens. You can
add a folder in classpath of hbase from cloudera manager. In this way your custom jars will
not get wiped off during upgrade.
Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Brady, John <john.brady@intel.com<mailto:john.brady@intel.com>>