Hi to all,

I'm using phoenix 4.2.2 and I'm trying to create a table both with compression and salting but this seems not to be possible.

Here's my SQL:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (ID BIGINT NOT NULL, S VARCHAR NOT NULL, MODEL VARCHAR CONSTRAINT pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) SALT_BUCKETS=10 COMPRESSION='GZ', BLOCKSIZE='4096'";

If I do

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (ID BIGINT NOT NULL, S VARCHAR NOT NULL, MODEL VARCHAR CONSTRAINT pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) COMPRESSION='GZ', BLOCKSIZE='4096'";

or

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (ID BIGINT NOT NULL, S VARCHAR NOT NULL, MODEL VARCHAR CONSTRAINT pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) SALT_BUCKETS=10;

everything works, but not putting all options together as in the first example..

is this a bug or there's something I cannot see?

Best,
Flavio