Or SpliceDB ( not open-source though), but it provides full TX , ANSI SQL-99 support and can run TPCC/TPCH full.

Disclaimer: I work for Splice Machine.

-Vlad

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Vladimir Rodionov <vladrodionov@gmail.com> wrote:
I think Phoenix the only option you have. All other products (projects) are analytical databases (or OLAP). If you need record - level operation support and indexes - Phoenix.

-Vlad