From Sumanta Gh <sumanta...@tcs.com>
Subject Select dynamic column content
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 07:01:15 GMT
Hi,
It has been a puzzle for me to get the content of dynamic columns in a
single SELECT * FROM query.
Challenge is that I do not know the dynamic column names in advance so I
can not mention a dynamic column in the SELECT query.
Is there any way out? Please suggest.

Regards
Sumanta
and any attachments. Thank you