From Samarth Jain <samarth.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scan performance using JDBC result impacted by limit
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:13:45 GMT
Vijay,

Is there a reason why you are doing PhoenixResultSet.string()? Is it for
logging purposes?

Regarding your question regarding increase in object creation time, that
doesn't seem like it is phoenix related. Are you seeing an increase in time
for resultset.next() or are you seeing an increase in time for
resultset.getObject()?

-Samarth