From Nicolas Maillard <nmaill...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Select dynamic column content
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 09:38:01 GMT
Hello Sumanta

This is a last bit missing in the select cf.* query pattern that would
bring back not only known columns but all dynamic ones also. I never got
around to finishing that bit for different reasons. The best way would be
to finish that, other than that I do not see an easy way to retrieve
 dynamic columns of which you have lost the column name. I guess if there
is a logic ti these column names you could try to reconstruct or keep a
second table of keys to dynamic column names to find them in the after math.

regards

--
Nicolas Maillard Solution Engineer
Phone:     +33 (0)6 68 17 66 05