From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@interset.com>
Subject Flyway DB Migrations
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:41:38 GMT
Hi all,

As an FYI, I've got a pull request into Flyway (http://flywaydb.org/) for
Phoenix support:
https://github.com/flyway/flyway/pull/930

I don't know what everyone else is using for schema management, if anything
at all, but the preliminary support works well enough for Flyway's various
commands (migrate, clean, baseline, repair, etc.).

A lot of the functionality is using direct queries against SYSTEM.CATALOG,
so it's entirely possible I'm doing something incorrectly, but it passes a
fairly extensive suite of tests. If anyone else wants to take a quick look
at the code to double check everything looks in order, that would be great.

I've only tested against Phoenix 4.2.2, though it should be
straight-forward enough to support other versions as well.

Josh