From Abe Weinograd <...@flonet.com>
Subject Re: Pheonix equivalent HFile
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 22:06:55 GMT
We do that.  For the most part, it is easy.  Bytes.toBytes works for most
of the data types if you are using the UNSIGNED_* variety.  If not, we were
using the API for the Phoenix Data types.  I don't know about salting
specifically.

Also, i believe that Phoenix now has an OutputFormat in the latest version
that might help.

Abe

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Pariksheet Barapatre <pbarapatre@gmail.com