From Chandu <chandugunt...@gmail.com>
Subject snapshot index when using HBase API for write
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 05:51:07 GMT
Hi,

I am using existing HBase table. Created a view on that table & an index on
top view.

When I am updating the HBase table using HBase API, I couldn't see updated
data in corresponding Phoenix view. Also, index isn't updated.

If index is dropped, I can find the updated data in the view after each
update using HBase API.

My questions are,
1, Does the Phoenix uses timestamp (currnetSCN) when it is working on HBase
table & have index?
2, Is there way to get my index updated on the fly rather than manually
updating the index with update index  command?

--
Cheers,
Chandu.