From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix in production
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 02:39:39 GMT
Thanks for sharing your experiences,Vaclav. That's very valuable.

Yes, for (1) bad things can happen if a region server doesn't have the
Phoenix jar. This was improved as of HBase 0.98.9 with HBASE-12573 and
HBASE-12575. For (3), this was fixed as of Phoenix 3.1/4.1 with
PHOENIX-1075. If you have a chance, would you mind filing a JIRA for
(2) with as much detail as you have?

Thanks,
James